Dependency Analyzer is a utility for analyzing visualizing Maven2 dependency graphs.
Our experience with large scale maven projects, lead us to understand that it is almost impossible to understand maven dependency resolution by just looking at the POM files or at mavens debug output.
The purpose of the Dependency Analyzer is to aid maven users with dependency resolution related tasks such as:
- Finding and resolving duplicated dependencies
- Understanding the origin of each dependency in the project
- Dealing with missing dependencies
Visualization of the dependency graph alongside features such as scope and group filtering, grouping similar artifacts and more, contributes to better understanding of dependency resolution in a maven project.
Dependency Analyzer is using Maven for resolving dependencies and the Java Universal Network/Graph Framework (JUNG) for visualizing the dependency graph. Spring rich client and Jgoodies are used for implementing the Swing based UI.
- Dependency Analyzer maven site
- JIRA Project
- jfrog Subversion read-only browsing
- jfrog viewvc Subversion browsing
- Sourceforge Project
- Sourceforge Subversion root