What does it do?
The unique goal of this plugin is "jnlp". The plugin will activate Velocity to generate a JNLP file out of the master template and all Maven model data (your project information) and especially maven runtime dependencies. The generated JNLP file will be distributed by Maven automatically.
- Binaries distribution On JFrog public Artifactory repository jfrog-jnlp-plugin
- The source code on JFrog subversion repository: jfrog-jnlp-plugin
- The JIRA project for bug reports and next features: JNLPGP
- The maven generated site: jfrog-jnlp-plugin
Activating the plugin
- Just add the following plugin to your pom.xml file:
- And the following plugin repository to your settings.xml or pom.xml (best practice is to do it in a profile):
There are multiple configuration parameters, but here is an overview: