We are pleased to announce the availability of Artifactory 2.3.2!
Notable features and changes in this version are:
- Remote Repository Browsing - Browse the content of remote folders, not yet cached locally. This also allows Ivy resolvers to take into account remote versions when using version ranges.
- Crowd Groups Integration - Sync your Atlassian Crowd groups to Artifactory and manage groups permissions on those groups (requires Artifactory Pro).
- Pluggable Authentication Realms - super-easy login integration with any external system using a new Groovy extension point in User Plugins (requires Artifactory Pro).
- Non-Maven Repository Layouts - Define the layout by which modules are identified in your repositories to achieve smart module management in non-Maven repositories, including: automatic cleanup of integration artifacts, cross-repository layout conversion (remote--local/cache--virtual), module metadata searches etc.
- Robust WebDAV Mounts - Ability to mount any local repository or cache as a secure WebDAV share for direct browsing from your native O/S file manager.
- Automatic Cleanup of Old Builds - Use the retention defined by your CI server for cleaning up old builds, when using the Artifactory Build Integration (requires Artifactory Pro).
- Improved Memory Consumption - Substantially improved memory utilization.
- Over 90 bug fixes and improvements.
Instructions for upgrading to 2.3.2 from previous versions can be found here.
For a complete list of resolved issues in this version please see the JIRA.
The Artifactory Team