JFROG’S COMPETITION OFFICIAL RULES
(Updated on October 6, 2015)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF MONEY IS REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN THE JFROG LTD. (INCLUDING ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND ITS AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY, “JFROG” OR “COMPANY”)) COMPETITION (“COMPETITION”). A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS COMPETITION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. THE ODDS OF WINNING THE COMPETITION’S PRIZE DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF QUALIFIED ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
JFROG WELCOMES YOU (“ENTRANT” OR “YOU”) TO ITS COMPETITION WHICH IS ACTIVATED BY THE COMPANY AND WILL BE HELD AT THE “DEVELOPS DAY” CONFERENCE LOCATED IN TEL AVIV, ISRAEL (THE “CONFERENCE”) FROM OCTOBER 7, 2015 AT 10:00 A.M. ISRAEL DAYLIGHT TIME TO OCTOBER 8, 2015 AT 12:30 P.M. ISRAEL DAYLIGHT TIME (THE “COMPETITION PERIOD”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Only persons who were in the conference may participate in the Competition, provided that they meet the requirements below. In order to qualify and enter the Competition, you must be an individual who can form a legally binding contract under any applicable law. You may not participate in the Competition if you are under the age of eighteen (18). JFrog’s successors, assigns, agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees and any individual involved in the development, production, implementation, judging or fulfillment of the Competition (including, without limitation, their immediate family members and/or persons living in the same household of such individuals) and any advertising and promotion agencies of JFrog (including their immediate family members and/or persons living in the same household of such individuals) are not eligible to participate in the Competition. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all right, power and authority to enter into the Competition Official Rules.
- COMPETITION DESCRIPTION: The Competition will take place at the Company’s booth at the Conference. Entries (as defined below) may be received only during the Competition Period. In order to enter the Competition the Entrant must take all of the following actions: (a) solve a riddle from a JFrog postcard, (b) to the extent the Entrant answered the riddle correctly, he/she will receive a URL address which will lead him/her to a landing page (“Landing Page”) which contains three (3) additional questions. Entrant will then be required to solve these questions, and (c) provide his/her first name, last name and email in the Landing Page. The above actions shall be collectively referred to as an “Entry”. Limit of one Entry per Entrant. In addition, except where prohibited by law or regulation, the Company may at its sole discretion display the name of any Entrant including without limitation the Competition winner on the Company’s website and/or social media platforms and use them for any promotional and marketing purposes without payment of additional consideration. JFrog has the right, upon its sole discretion, to remove any Entry for any reason, including if JFrog suspects or believes that the Entry was done unlawfully, in breach of these Official Rules or by any unfair behavior accord.
- PRIZE: The winner shall be awarded a GoPro camera (the “Prize“). JFrog may substitute the Prize with one of equal or greater retail value at JFrog’s sole discretion. The Prize is un-exchangeable, non-transferable and cannot be cashed in for money. The Prize will be provided on an “AS IS” basis and its distribution or lack thereof or its nature or quality will not inflict any liability on JFrog. JFrog has no responsibility for the winner’s inability to accept or utilize his/her Prize and is not, in any manner, liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, related to the Prize, including without limitation any express warranties provided (if any) by the Prize’s supplier that are sent along with the Prize. Lost or stolen Prizes will not be replaced. You agree and acknowledge that the Prize constitutes the sole and entire compensation regarding your winning of the Competition. You agree and acknowledge that this compensation constitutes sufficient compensation for any purpose under any jurisdiction. The inclusion of a product as a Prize does not imply any association with or endorsement of such product by JFrog.
- WINNING SELECTION: Administrator is an independent judge on behalf of the Company whose decisions regarding the administration and operation of the Competition and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Competition. Administrator will conduct the Competition substantially as described in these Official Rules. Administrator will select the winner for the Prize from among all qualified eligible Entries received during the Competition Period. The winner will be announced at the Conference on October 8, 2015, at around 13:45 P.M. (the “Winning Notification“). The winner (or an authorized member of Entrant’s company) must be present during the Winning Notification. Entrant (or the authorized member) shall provide JFrog with full contact details as required by JFrog in order to enable JFrog to provide Entrant with the Prize. The Prize will be awarded at the Conference or within a reasonable time from the Winning Notification.
JFrog reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and randomly select a new winner from the remaining Entrants according to these Official Rules, time permitting and in the event that: (i) he/she is unreachable or is not present during the Winning Notification; (ii) he/she fails to provide JFrog with satisfactory proof of age, identity and/or eligibility; (iii) he/she declines acceptance of the prize; or (iv) if in JFrog’s determination, he/she has not complied with these Official Rules or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. Please note that in such events a new winner may be chosen even after the Competition Period and at the Company sole discretion.
ANY PERSON ATTEMPTING TO DEFRAUD ADMINISTRATOR OR JFROG OR IN ANY WAY TAMPER WITH, DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE COMPETITION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION: The participation in the Competition is solely at your own risk. In no event will JFrog be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, or for personal injury, resulting from or arising out of your participation in the Competition and/or receiving the Prize. JFrog will not be liable for technical, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, inaccurate or delayed electronic communications caused by the Entrant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition, which may limit the ability to participate or by any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries in the Competition. You hereby waive any claim you may have against JFrog, its officers, directors, affiliates or employees, in this regard. JFrog reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, if legally permissible, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend these Competition Official Rules. Any changes to the Competition will be notified to Entrants as soon as possible by JFrog via notification on the Landing Page and/or JFrog’s website. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless JFrog including its successors, assigns, agents, representations, officers, directors and employees from and against any and all damages, costs (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees), expenses, liabilities and claims, including third party claims and causes of actions, in any way arising by reason of or relating to (i) any breach or alleged breach by you of any warranty, representation or any other provision in these Competition Official Rules; and/or (ii) your participation in this Competition, or acceptance, possession, use, misuse or nonuse of the Prize that may be awarded to you, including without limitation actual, direct, indirect, punitive, consequential, special or other damages.
- GENERAL: JFrog’s marks and logos and all other proprietary identifiers used by JFrog in connection with the Competition are all trademarks and/or trade names of JFrog, whether or not registered. These Competition Official Rules do not, and shall not be construed to, create any partnership, joint venture, employer- employee, agency, or franchisor-franchisee relationship between the parties hereto. Any claim or dispute relating to the Competition will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel without reference to its conflict-of-laws principles. Any dispute arising out of or related to your participation in the Competition will be brought in, and you hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in, the competent courts of the Tel Aviv District, Israel. If any provision of these Competition Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Competition Official Rules and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision and the parties agree to substitute for such unlawful, void or unenforceable provision a lawful, valid or enforceable provision which most closely approximates the intent and effect of the unlawful, void or unenforceable provision. You may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer any or all of your rights or obligations under these Competition Official Rules without JFrog’s prior express written consent. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof. These Official Rules supersede all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and JFrog.
- CONTACT INFORMATION: If you have any questions (or comments) concerning these Official Rules, you are welcome to send us an email at: email@example.com and we will make an effort to reply within a reasonable timeframe.