After installation and initial setup, administrators can configure the JFrog Platform from within the user interface in the Administration module. It includes:
- Repositories: Manage local/remote/virtual/distribution repositories and layouts.
- Identity and Access: Add users and groups with required permission levels.
- Security: Configure security settings with several protection levels, including the join key.
- Licenses: Add and manage licenses and license buckets (requires an Enterprise+ license) for your services.
- General: Set custom configurations, including custom base URL, direct cloud storage download and mail server.
- Proxies: Configure any proxy settings for the JFrog Platform and services.
- Monitoring: Monitor your storage, replication and service status.
- Platform Deployments: Register your JFrog Platform Deployments (JPDs) in order to track, view and monitor them. Requires an Enterprise+ license.
- Support Zone: Create support bundles that contain relevant data (such as system and log files) for a single or multiple services in an HA cluster, saved and used to resolve any issues when contacting support.
- Artifactory: Configure Artifactory settings.
- Xray Security and Compliance: Configure Xray settings. Requires an Enterprise license.
- Pipelines: Configure Pipelines with integrations, pipeline sources, and build nodes. Requires an Enterprise+ license or cloud subscription.
The Search Panel provides a quick way to find the configuration you are looking for.