Setting up the AWS Container Marketplace
- Subscribe to the listing.
- Navigate to Continue to configuration | Continue to launch | View container image details.
- Follow the login instructions and perform a pull of the image.
- Configure the image as you would configure the official JFrog Docker image (with a different image name).
- Run the image and get or set the first time password.
Setting the Password for the First Time
Amazon AWS Container Marketplace does not allow default passwords. You must provide a password during container initialization or one will be randomly generated.
To set the first time initialization password for the 'admin' user, pass the environment variable
ARTIFACTORY_PASSWORD with the desired password.
If no initialization password is provided, one will be generated and printed to the logs.
To get the randomly generated password, look at the first few lines of the Docker container logs.
This password is only valid for the initial setup and should then be changed via the UI or REST API.
Upgrading Artifactory in the AWS Container Marketplace
Follow the official Docker to Docker upgrade procedure, using a different image name/source.