In This Section
This section provides information on how to use Pipelines DSL to create your pipelines.
- Defining a Pipeline — This page provides a high-level overview of the structure of a pipeline configuration file.
- Pipelines Integrations — An Integration connects Pipelines to an external service/tool. Each integration type defines the endpoint, credentials and any other configuration detail required for Pipelines to exchange information with the service. All credential information is encrypted and held in secure storage, in conformance with best security practices.
- Pipelines Resources — Resources typically contain information needed for a step in a pipeline to execute and can also be used to store information produced by a step. Resources defined should be unique across all the pipelines in a Project, which also provides a way to link pipelines.
- Pipelines Steps — A Step is a unit of execution in a pipeline. It is triggered by some event and uses resources to perform an action as part of the pipeline.
- Pipelines Utility Functions — The Utility Functions are built-in shell functions that can be used in steps to interact with the runtime environment.
- Pipelines Environment Variables — This page describes the availability and usage of environment variables in pipelines.
- Pipelines Templates — Pipelines templates enable users to define templates for pipeline definitions and use these templates for creating pipelines.