The following actions can only be performed by administrator users to configure Pipelines for operation.
Adding an Integration
To add an integration:
- Go to Administration | Pipelines | Integrations and click Add an Integration .
- In the resulting Add New Integration display, depending on the type of integration you need, click either Pipelines or Admin.
- Click the Integration Type field and select one from the dropdown list. For example, a GitHub Integration enables a pipeline to assign source control repositories in GitHub to GitRepo resources.
- After the integration type is selected, enter the remaining settings as presented.
For the following integrations, you have the option of testing the integration while creating/editing it. The test validates all the details you have entered, including the URL, user credentials, and the token for sufficient permissions on the repository.
- BitBucket Server
- GitHub Enterprise
To test an integration, enter all the relevant details and click Test Connection. The details entered for the integration is validated and an appropriate message for success or failure is displayed.
- Click Create to create the integration.
The integration you created appears on the Integrations page.
These integrations also appear on the Application | Pipelines | Integrations page.
Restricting Integration Use
By default, an integration is available to all Pipelines users. However, you may restrict use of an integration to pipeline configs that are loaded from a particular set of pipeline sources and the users that have been given permissions to use those pipeline sources.
You can establish those usage restrictions when you add or modify an integration.
- Uncheck the option to Allow all pipeline sources to use this integration.
- In the revealed interface, select from the list of available pipeline sources and move the row(s) (by click-and-drag or arrow button) to the list of included pipeline sources.
- When finished, click Create (if adding an integration) or Save (if editing).
To view the list of integrations already added and available for use, go to either Application | Pipelines | Integrations or Administration | Pipelines | Integrations
The Integrations page displays the list of integrations that have been installed and are available to you to use according to your Jfrog platform user credentials. Integrations that are restricted to use by certain pipeline sources will not be shown unless your user account has been granted permissions for those pipeline sources.
Each row of the integrations list includes the following:
|The friendly name of the integration|
|The integration type|
Shows where the integration can be used:
|The user that created the integration|
|The user that last edited the integration settings|
|The time and date of the last edit|
Modifying an Integration
You can modify (edit) an integration by hovering over its row in the list, and clicking the Edit button.
Alternately, you can view the integration, then click Edit.
Once you complete your permitted changes, click Save.
Deleting an Integration
You can delete an integration by hovering over its row in the list, and clicking the Delete button.
Alternately, you can view the integration, then click Delete.