JFrog Mission Control is designed to be your single access point for managing multiple services of Artifactory, Xray, Edge, Distribution and Jenkins. It lets you view all services under your administrative control whether they are installed on your own site, or at geographically remote sites around the world. You can see the connections between them, perform operations on several instances at once, or drill down to view and configure a single instance at a time. The main modules of Mission Control are:
- Explore: View all sites being managed by Mission Control on a map or as a list.
- Services: View and manage all services under your control.
- Graphs: Get data about your Artifactory instances and their repositories managed by Mission Control.
- Projects: Get correlated and contextual insights of all the tools in your DevOps ecosystem through a single dashboard. Reequires an Enterprise+ license.
- Admin: Manage configuration scripts, Git integration, licenses, disaster recovery, users, and more.
JFrog Mission Control 3.x is compatible with the following JFrog product versions:
|JFrog Artifactory||5.x (requires Enterprise license and above)|
|JFrog Xray||1.6 and above|
Supported Features According to Licenses
Mission Control provides full support for Artifactory instances running on an Enterprise (or SaaS Enterprise) license, and partial support for Artifactory instances running on an OSS or Pro license as described in the table below:
|Enterprise||Artifactory SaaS Dedicated Server||Enterprise+|
|Scripting Artifactory configuration updates|
|Notification and policies|
*This feature replaced Graphs
- No labels
Have a question? Want to report an issue? Contact JFrog support