This space refers to an older version of Artifactory. The up-to-date version is here.
What is Artifactory?
Artifactory is a Maven 2 enterprise repository. It offers advanced proxying, caching and security facilities to provide a robust, reproducible and independent build environment when using Maven.
Artifactory is being used by clients ranging from small startup teams to international corporate teams employing distributed development, thus improving the development experience for tens of thousands of developers.
Artifactory exposes a robust artifacts management platform using rich Ajax web UI and can be run out-of-the-box with a simple "unzip and launch".
Please see the Artifactory User Guide
Artifactory's Features in a Glance
- Runs out of the box
- Easy installation as a Unix Service
- Easy sensible configuration of local and remote (proxied) repositories
- Full system import/export (ala JIRA/Confluence) for smooth relocation and easy version updates
- Scheduled repository backups with selective content
- Import/Export and backup to standard Maven 2 file-based repositories
- Smart repository aggregation and routing logic, including merged artifact metadata
- Centrally controlled snapshots policy (unique/non-unique or end-user defined)
- Automatic cleanup of unique snapshots
- Strong security model with repository/path based permissions for administrators, deployers and viewers
- Support for anonymous readers
- Audit log for repository operations
- Transactional artifact deployments
- Extremely fast artifact searches!
- Strong deployment-time consistency checks for avoiding corrupt artifacts
- Concurrent access locks to prevent data corruption
- Ajax web UI
- Deploy artifacts through a convenient web interface!
- Complete WebDAV support for browsing, listing, deploying and undeploying
- Advanced cache tuning and support for repository blackout and offline mode
- Network proxies support, including NTLM proxies
- Support for "mesh" deployment of interconnected repositories
- And much much more