Artifactory provides tight integration with Jenkins a plugin which you need to install using Jenkins Plugin Manager. For more information, please refer to the Jenkins documentation.
The plug-in provides:
- Easy setup to resolve dependencies and deploy build artifacts through Artifactory.
- Capture exhaustive build information such as artifacts deployed, dependencies resolved, system and environment information and more to enable fully traceable builds.
- Enhanced deployment that transfers additional important build information to Artifactory.
- UI integration providing links from a Jenkins build directly to Artifactory.
- Release management with staging and promotion.
- Extensive APIs for Pipeline jobs.
Before you begin
Please refer to the general information about Artifactory's Build Integration before using the Jenkins Artifactory Plugin.
Supported Build Technologies
Installing and Configuring the Plug-in
For informatio about installing and configuring the plug-in, please refer to the instructions at the Jenkins Plug-in Center.
Navigating Between Jenkins and Artifactory
Each build viewed in Artifactory corresponds to its Jenkins job counterpart, and contains a build history of all runs corresponding to the build history in Jenkins.
You can drill down and view details about each item in the build history, or view the build in the CI server by selecting the corresponding link in the CI Server column.
You can also navigate back to Artifactory from Jenkins, as shown below:
Watch the Screencast