Artifactory provides a set of tools that allow you to monitor and maintain your system to keep it running and responsive:
- System Information lets you examine the various properties and parameters of your system at runtime and is a valuable resource when investigating any issues that may arise.
- You can monitor storage to view the number of artifacts and physical files in your system as well as the amount of space that they occupy.
- Log files let you monitor all the activity that has occurred in your system
- JMX Beans let you monitor repositories, executor pools and storage
- You can configure regular, periodic maintenance operations to manage resource allocation and free up disk space
- You can define a regimen for complete system backup
- You can import and export data both at system level and repository level
- You can monitor activity related to a specific artifact by defining a watch