We are pleased to announce the availability of Artifactory 2.1.1.
The major features and changes included in this release are:
- New 'annotate' permission to control who can tag items with metadata
- Support for copying artifacts between repositories
- Servlet 2.4 compatibility restored (Artifactory can run again under Tomcat 5.5)
- Fixed intermittent wrong content-length issues
- Default proxy support (no need to manually assign a proxy for each remote repository)
- Ability to run the datastore garbage collection manually (Admin:Advanced:Maintenance:Storage)
- File system datastore for binaries now properly syncs changes to the search index
- Watch events are now correctly emitted for move and copy operations
- Properties can now be set on cached items
For a complete list of resolved issues in this version please see the JIRA.
Instructions for simple upgrade from previous versions can be found here.
The latest Artifactory user guide is available here.
The Artifactory Team @ JFrog