We are pleased to announce the availability of Artifactory 2.1.2.
Major features and changes in this release:
- Initial Ivy support - Preview Ivy modules and Ivy dependency declaration, XPath search in ivy.xml files, auto-guess Ivy modules properties when uploading ivy.xml files from the UI
- Sharing of remote repository definitions - You can import and reuse remote repository definitions exposed by other Artifactory instances (new Import button in
- Optimized binaries storage - Including configurable blobs caching and support for storing binaries as regular files (instead of as database blobs)
- Browser compatibility fixes
- Exporting search results - Saved search results can now be exported to disk
For a complete list of resolved issues in this version please see the JIRA.
Instructions for simple upgrade from previous versions can be found here.
The latest Artifactory user guide is available here.
The Artifactory Team @ JFrog