We are pleased to announce the availability of Artifactory 2.2.4!
This release contains important improvements to Artifactory OSS and the Artifactory Pro Power Pack, as well as important maintenance bug fixes.
Notable improvements and changes in this version are:
- Performance Improvements - Lower memory footprint, better overall memory management and better JVM and storage defaults for the OOTB installation.
- Folder & Repository Replication REST API - Rsync-like replication of a remote repository or remote repository folder between two Artifactory servers. See: 'Folder Synchronization/Replication' under the REST API documentation (requires Artifactory Pro).
- Build Promotion REST API - Promote (copy/move) a CI server build published artifacts with or without dependencies from selected scopes - all via REST. See: 'Build Promotion' under the REST API documentation (requires Artifactory Pro).
- Support for Multiple LDAP Servers - Configure authentication and/or group authorization against multiple LDAP instances (requires Artifactory Pro).
- Extended Support for CI server Build Integration - Build info integration supports non-numeric build numbers and better link-back to the CI server.
- Improved Code Highlighting - Better support for Gradle scripts and JavaFx code.
- Better Support for Standalone Artifactory Behind Apache - Improved request handling when running Artifactory on standalone Jetty behind Apache.
- New System Info Page - For tracking system resources and serving as a convenient source of information when reporting issues.
- Improved Backups - User-edited files such as artifactory system properties and the mime types are now also part of a system backup.
- Bookmarkable Tree Browser - Artifact tree nodes are fully bookmarkable and can be shared as links (copy the link from the General tab when a node is selected).
- 'Chroot' Support for UI Browsing - Ability to run Artifactory with a 'chrooted' UI browsing limiting browsing the server file system from the UI (e.g. for import/export) to a specified root path.
Instructions for upgrading to 2.2.4 from previous versions can be found here.
For a complete list of resolved issues in this version please see the JIRA.
The Artifactory Team