We are pleased to announce the availability of Artifactory 3.0.2!
07 July 2013
This release brings back support for PostgreSQL database and includes several bug fixes and improvements. Notable issues addressed by this version:
- PostgreSQL support
- YUM repository improvements and bug fixes
- Users can override the response Content-Type header using a custom property
- Artifacts count and storage size added to the user plugins public API
- Simple patterns can be used in latest version search
- Force maven metadata recalculation REST API
- Improvements and bug fixes around storage GC
For a complete list of resolved issues please see the JIRA release notes.
Additional info about Artifactory 3 can be found here.
Instructions for upgrading to 3.0.2 from previous versions can be found here.
To get automatic notification for new releases of Artifactory you can watch Artifactory on Bintray.
The Artifactory Team