March 30, 2014
We are pleased to announce the availability of Artifactory 3.2
The main feature update for this release is the addition of support for NPM packages!
This release includes the following main updates:
- Support for NPM packages including publishing and download as well as full support for the npm command-line tool
- Cleanup of virtual repository caches for improved performance and reduction in storage
- Option to block downloads from the global virtual repository
- Option to enabled virtual repositories
- Improved support for last modified property in various WebDav clients
For a complete list of changes please refer to our JIRA Release Notes.
Artifactory HA users please note: This version contains changes that are not backwards compatible and upgrading requires a full cluster restart.
Click to download Artifactory Pro Free Trial.
Click to download Artifactory OSS version.
Installation and Upgrade
For installation instructions please refer to Installing Artifactory.
To upgrade to this release from your current installation please refer to Upgrading Artifactory.
To receive automatic notifications whenever there is a new release of Artifactory, please watch us on Bintray.
The Artifactory Team