June 1, 2014
We are pleased to announce the availability of Artifactory 3.2.1
This minor release provides improvements in networking and proxy authentication.
Upgrading to the latest HTTP client improves Artifactory's outbound networking, making communication with remote repositories, and other external resources more efficient and reliable.
- Upgraded to support the latest HTTP client.
- Support for NTLMv2 proxy authentication.
- Allow administrator to disable the Remember Me feature on the user login screen.
- Remote repository download log entry updated to include the content length and bandwidth.
- Substantially improved database table cleanup in PostgreSQL.
Users of Websphere and Weblogic
Version 126.96.36.199 also resolves a regression with usage of encrypted passwords in remote repositories.
For a complete list of changes please refer to our JIRA Release Notes.
Artifactory HA users please note: This version contains changes that are not backwards compatible and upgrading requires a full cluster restart.
Click to download Artifactory Pro Free Trial.
Click to download Artifactory OSS version.
Installation and Upgrade
For installation instructions please refer to Installing Artifactory.
To upgrade to this release from your current installation please refer to Upgrading Artifactory.
To receive automatic notifications whenever there is a new release of Artifactory, please watch us on Bintray.
The Artifactory Team