Need help with other JFrog products?
Released: March 13, 2019
Searching for Root Components
From Xray 2.8.2, the Xray component search is set by default to only display the high-level root components list in the search results based on the artifacts that were deployed to Artifactory. You can choose to view the entire hierarchy by disabling this field.
- Fixed an issue where the author and notes were left not displayed even though they were added in the Watch Ignore Rule.
- Fixed an issue whereby the Support Bundle page displayed an incorrect Status summary.
- Fixed an issue whereby support bundles were not downloaded from all the HA Xray nodes.
- Fixed an issue whereby during Xray startup, analysis failed to start due to a PostgreSQL deadlock.
- Fixed an issue whereby possible connection leaks to RabbitMQ were encountered.
- Fixed an issue whereby the Xray admin password could not be changed if the Authentication provider was configured.