Using the latest JFrog products?
JFrog Platform User Guide
JFrog Xray 2.x Documentation
To get the latest version, go to the JFrog Unified Platform
Installation and Setup
To install and work with the plugin:
- Install the JFrog plugin, using one of these options:
- If JFrog Xray is behind an HTTP proxy, configure the proxy settings as described here. This is supported since version 1.1.0 of the JFrog Eclipse Plugin.
- Configure the plugin to connect to JFrog Xray.
- Scan and view the results.
- Filter Xray Scanned Results.
- Eclipse IDE version Photon and above.
- JFrog Xray version 220.127.116.11 and above.
Installing from Eclipse Marketplace with drag and drop
- Go to Eclipse Marketplace.
- Drag the install button to your Eclipse window.
Installing Plugin from within Eclipse
- Go to Help | Eclipse Marketplace, click Search and search for tag:jfrog.
- Once the plugin is found, click Install.
Installing the Plugin from Disk
- Download the plugin zip from here.
- Go to Help | Install New Software, click Add and then click Archive.
- Choose the plugin zip file you downloaded and click Add.
- Click Next.
Configuring the Plugin to Connect to JFrog Xray
Once the plugin is successfully installed, connect the plugin to your instance of JFrog Xray.
- Go to Eclipse (Preferences), click JFrog Xray.
Set your JFrog Xray URL and login credentials.
Test your connection to Xray using the Test Connection button.
Using the Plugin
Open JFrog tab
To open the plugin tab click on Window | Show View | Other | Security | JFrog.
Scanning and Viewing the Results
JFrog Xray automatically performs a scan when the plugin first loaded on startup.
To manually invoke a scan:
- Click Refresh in the JFrog plugin.
- View the scanned results in the plugin.
Filtering Xray Scanned Results
The JFrog plugin provides the following filter to narrow down the scanned results to view exactly what you need:
Severity: Displays issues according to specific severities.
- License: Displays components according to specific licenses.
The release notes are available on Bintray
Please report issues by opening an issue on Github.