A Jenkins integration can be added directly to a step in the
integrations section to access its environment variables.
Once the integration has been created, it provides the format of the callback URL and curl command lines that your Jenkins job must invoke to trigger execution of a pipeline in Pipelines.
your Jenkins server.
For Jenkins to successfully interoperate with Pipelines, a bearer token generated by Pipelines must be provided to the required plugin for authentication of your JPD user account.
To complete the Jenkins Server integration and connect it to the Jenkins Artifactory Plugin:
- In the Jenkins Server Integration UI, enter the required configuration information.
- Next to the field Token to configure Jenkins Plugin click Generate.
- Once the token is generated, click Copy to Clipboard.
- In the Jenkins Artifactory Plugin configuration, in the JFrog Pipelines server section, Add the token to the Credentials., pasting the value from your clipboard.
- Return to Pipelines, and open the Jenkins Server Integration again for editing. You should now see a Callback URL presented. Click Copy webhook url to clipboard.
- In the Jenkins Artifactory Plugin configuration, past this URL into the Integration URL field.
Default Environment Variables
When you add this integration directly to a step, a set of environment variables is automatically made available.
|HTTP endpoint of Jenkins|
|Callback UsernameJenkins username|
|Callback Password||Jenkins API token|