We are pleased to announce the availability of Artifactory 2.6.2!
Important features and changes in this version:
- Event based replication - Replication now supports continuous, event-based mirroring that allows you to achieve near real-time push synchronization between repositories. Combined with scheduled replication, repositories are guaranteed to always be consistently in sync even when one of the replication sides becomes unavailable.
- Improved P2 Integration - P2 support has been extended with more straight-forward hosting of your own P2 repositories, better composite resolution, and and easier aggregation of local and remote P2 repositories under a single virtual repository URL.
- NuGet 2.0 - Artifactory is now up-to-speed with all the changes introduced by the recently released NuGet 2.0.
- Consistent path handling - URL and path logic handling has been rewritten to support across-the-board correct handling of special character encoding.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
For a complete list of resolved issues please see the JIRA release notes.
Instructions for upgrading to 2.6.2 from previous versions can be found here.
The Artifactory Team