Priority: 3 - High
Affects Version/s: 3.4.0
Fix Version/s: 3.4.1
Credentials entered in "Override default credentials" option when using Generic-Artifactory Integration option in Build Environment on Jenkins not being saved.
Steps to reproduce:
- Jenkins Artifactory plugin 3.4.0
- Create a freestyle job in Jenkins
- Choose Generic-Artifactory Integration
- Choose the "Artifactory download/upload server"
- Enable "Override default credentials"
- Add credentials different than the default configured for the server in Jenkins
- Save the configurations.
- Renter the job configuration
- Notice the credentials not saved.