We were using version 2.9.0 and everything was working fine.
We basically upload files to artifactory using jenkins pipeline with a really simple code using patterns.
We are using an uploadspec to define the full path of the file we want to download:
def uploadSpec = """
While having this problem with tried to change slahes and backslashes to the same format to see if it was a problem with the path, but nothing worked (we tried c:\file.txt c:/file.txt).
At the same time we are archiving the files in jenkins and this is working fine, so the files exist and path is correct.
We changed to 2.9.0 again and everything started working fine.
Hello, we don't have the environment as we had to rollback the whole machine, basically the log on the job was:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\TasksService\jobs\Project\jobs\ContinuousIntegration\jobs\NightlyBuild\workspace>copy "N:\Deliverables\Packages\OriginalFolder\OriginalFile.zip" "C:/Program Files (x86)/Jenkins/TasksService/jobs/Project/jobs/ContinuousIntegration/jobs/NightlyBuild/workspace/1147260651/filetocopy-0.0.0.1.zip"
1 file(s) copied.
[Pipeline] // withCredentials
Artifactory Publish project-build/nightlybuild/Main/0.0.0.1/deliverables/filetocopy-0.0.0.1.zip from 1147260651/filetocopy-0.0.0.1.zip
For pattern: 1147260651/filetocopy-0.0.0.1.zip 0 artifacts were found.
The file exist as the local jenkins archiving works and the if file.exist works... and the same code on version 2.9.0 works too.
As you can see the path to upload is used using /.