Affects Version/s: 2.12.2
Fix Version/s: 2.13.0
Description: Bypass proxy option in plugin version 2.12.2 is not being honored when AQL specs are added. Remove AQL specs or downgrade to 2.11.0 solve the issue.
1. Installed jenkins artifactory plugin version 2.12.2
2. Setup a fake proxy which can not talk to artifactory
3. In system configure, setup connection to artifactory then test connection with the test button. Connection will fail if bypass proxy option is not checked. This is the expected behavior. Keep the bypass proxy checked for next step.
4. Create a new empty build job and configure artifactory.
5. Run the job and job results in success, which is still expected
6. Add AQL spec in the artifactory download spec section in job configure and run the job again. The job will fail, as it will try to connect to artifactory through proxy server. Not the expected behavior.
7. Downgrade jenkins artifactory plugin to version 2.11.0
8. Repeat step 2 - 6. Bypass proxy is honored even if AQL spec is added.
1. Remove AQL download spec from job
2. Downgrade to jenkins artifactory plugin version 2.11.0