Affects Version/s: 4.7.1, 4.11.2
Fix Version/s: 6.4.0
If you configure a replication of npm content which contains older versions than the ones on the destination repository, Artifactory also pushes older metadata with incorrect latest version.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an npm local repository
2. Deploy a package with 2 versions: 1.0 and 2.0
3. See package's package.json file showing latest version is 2.0
4. On another instance, deploy only version 1.0 to a local npm repository
5. Configure push replication from this instance to the other's npm local repo
6. After replication finishes, see that the package.json's latest version is 1.0 instead of 2.0.