The Storage Summary page in Artifactory (as well as the StorageREST API as shown below) does not mention that S3 is being used at all. It used to show the provider, such as GCS, S3, etc with 0/infinity usage. But now there is no indication that S3 is being used, despite the fact that deployments and resolution both work from S3.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Setup a new Artifactory instance of 5.0.1
2. Create ha-node.properties, db.properties, binarystore.xml (see configuration below), and include the JDBC driver in $ARTIFACTORY_HOME/tomcat/lib
3. Startup this node and ensure it's successful
4. As the lenientLimit is set to 1 in the configuration, there is no need to startup the second node, however for testing purposes I did, and it made no difference in the storage summary page
5. Click on Admin->Advanced->Storage and notice the Storage page does not show S3 at all.
<provider id="cache-fs-eventual" type="cache-fs">
<provider id="sharding-cluster-eventual" type="sharding-cluster">
<sub-provider id="eventual-cluster" type="eventual-cluster">
<provider id="retry" type="retry">
<provider id="s3" type="s3"/>
<dynamic-provider id="remote-s3" type="remote"/>
<provider id="s3" type="s3">
Storagesummary REST API:
$ curl -uadmin:password http://localhost:8081/artifactory/api/storageinfo | python -m json.tool