Affects Version/s: 4.16.0, 5.4.2
Fix Version/s: None
When upgrading from version 4.x to version 5.x with the data folder name points to a folder that the name starts with "r", then the conversion to binarystore.xml fails to get the right location.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start HA with version 4.16 when in the storage.properties put the directory to your NFS:
2. Start your HA cluster (2 nodes at least) and check that all is working. Check that the storage is pointing to the NFS (screenshot storage4.jpg)
3. Stop the primary (let slave node run).
4. Perform the upgrade to 5.x of the primary. (remove the bin, tomcat, webapp and put the new ones)
5. Start the primary.
6. The conversion of the storage.properties will run and change the file to db.properties and binarystore.xml
7. In the binarystore.xml file, the path will be to a wrong directory:
<provider type="file-system" id="file-system">
8. Indeed, in the storage page, the directory is pointing to a wrong location. (see screenshot storage5)