Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Affects Version/s: 5.5.1
Fix Version/s: 5.6.0
Login in docker repository with LDAP user that have a uppercase username. The login action succeed. In 5.4.6, we have no problem deploy docker image, but in 5.5.1 it will say that "unauthorized: The client does not have permission to push to the repository."
Step to Reproduce:
1. Setup Reverse proxy and LDAP server and create a docker repo in artifactory
2. Create a LDAP user, with CN=PA
3. Login into docker registry with LDAP user PA
4. Push images to docker registry
5. In 5.4.6, the push will succeed. In 5.5.1, the push will results in "unauthorized: The client does not have permission to push to the repository."