Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Artifactory from version 5 stores the plugins in the configs table. However, Artifactory shouldn't store files like swp (the vim creates: .test.groovy.swp). If this file is stored and Artifactory then restarted once this file still presented, you cannot delete this file from the filesystem since the removal will bring it from the database upon restarting:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a user plugin test.groovy
2. Open using vim - this will create a swp file .test.groovy.swp
3. This file is being also written to the database:
4. Shut down Artifactory.
5. Close the user plugin so the swp file will be removed.
6. Start Artifactory again. This file is being synced from the database again.