Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Resolved
    • Priority: Normal
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 5.6.2
    • Fix Version/s: 5.9.0
    • Component/s: Performance
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:
    • Regression:
      Yes

      Description

      We update a long list of permissions from data gathered externally, currently this results in ~700 permissions.
      With 5.5.2 updating these took about 30 seconds. Since we updated to 5.6.2 this takes 30 minutes and artifactory seems much slower anayway.

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              Unassigned
              Reporter:
              mfriedenhagen Mirko Friedenhagen
            • Votes:
              2 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              6 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: