Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: 5.7.2
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0
When downloading an individual file from a zip, the individual file is not cached which causes long response time each time you try to resolve the file, as the file is not cached.
However, when resolving the whole zip, it is cached.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Use an Artifactory instance configured to s3.
2. Upload a zip file to a generic repository.
3. Download an individual file from the zip ( not the entire zip file)
4. wait until the file is downloaded.
5. browse to the cache/filestore folder, you will notice that the file has not been cached