During push replication between local repositories, the following headers are not sent if checksum-deploy is being used, rather than actual artifact-deploy:
The expectation here is to have identical times on the target instance as on the source instance
- Last modified
- Created By
- Modified By
In the target repository, new values are created for these statistics, for example, "Created" will hold the time of the replication action.
Steps to reproduce:
- Setup a push replication between two local repositories and have a file that it’s size is more than 100kb
- Trigger replication between source and target
- The two files should have same created and last modified time - this is expected.
- Move the file to a different repository and trigger the replication again.
- The file that was replicated in the target will have the above statistics generated, instead of the real ones from the source Artifactory instance.