Resolution: Not a Bug
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Access Tokens
When creating Access Token for example for existing/none existing user with deployment operations on RHEL7 everything works properly.
However, when trying to use the same Access Token on RHEL6 machine, it will result with status 401, and "Bad credentials":
"errors" : [
Steps to reproduce are simple:
1. Create permissions target with overwrite and deployments permissions to a certain repository(i have done it on my AOL).
2. Create a group that will contain the permission target.
3. Create an access token using curl on RHEL7 machine.
4. Upload a file, using the username(can exist or none-existing user) and the generated token and the file will upload successfully.
5. Repeat step 4 on RHEL6 machine, you will get error 401.