Affects Version/s: 5.4.5, 5.9.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Trash Can
Restored file from trash-can prevent it from resolving a file from virtual repo
Steps to produce
1. create each local (maven) and virtual (maven) repository which aggregate local repository
2. upload a file x.pom (A byte) to local repo and then delete it. which means it goes to trash-can
3. At this time, upload a file x.pom (B byte) to local repo (it should be different size and same file name)
4. download x.pom (B byte) from virtual repo.
5. restore x.pom (A byte) from trash-can to local repo, which means overwrite previous x.pom (B byte) in local repo. so now x.pom (A byte) exist in local repo.
6. try to download x.pom (A byte) from virtual repo, however, in result, we get x.pom (B byte) problematically.
In order to resolve this issue, as a workaround, if we zap cache on virtual repository in step 5, and then try to download it again, we should get it x.pom (A byte) which is in local repository.