The REST API Call "BASE/api/repositories" does not report empty virtual repositories. This does not reflect the list seen in the GUI and may result in errors when a client tries to decide whether a repository can be created by retrieving the repository list. Note: the API documentation does not mention that empty virtual repositories will be excluded.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a normal local repository.
- Create a virtual repository containing that local repository.
- Delete the local repository.
- Verify: the GUI list of virtual repositories shows the empty virtual repository.
- Execute the REST API call (https://www.jfrog.com/confluence/display/RTF/Artifactory+REST+API#ArtifactoryRESTAPI-GetRepositories) to list all repositories: the virtual repository is NOT contained.