Affects Version/s: 5.9.1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Web UI
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a local repository.
- Create a virtual repository and add the local created as default deployment repository
- Grant a user deploy permissions for the local repository.
- Log in using the user above to the WebUI, click on the virtual repository and click "Set Me Up"
- You will see a warning that you do not have permissions to deploy to that repository.
- Exit the "Set Me Up" and click on "Deploy" --> You will be able to deploy the file.
See attached pictures.