Symptoms: When files are replicated over one Artifactory to another, the target Artifactory artifact is missing all properties.
Steps to reproduce:
- On the source Artifactory, upload a "foo.txt" file that contains unique text (E.X. "test")
- Set a property on the source foo.txt (E.X. Testing = true)
- On the target Artifactory, upload a "foo.txt" file that contains a different content (E.X. "bar")
- Set a different property on the target foo.txt (E.X. Testing = false)
- Configure and run a cron-based replication
You should find that while the source "test" foo.txt replaced the "bar" target foo.txt, the properties are completely gone.