Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 6.0.0
In order for Replicators in different data centers to be able to communicate, the Replicator should be able to communicate with another Replicator through a proxy.
For the Enterprise+ GA, both Artifactory and Replicator will use the configured default proxy in Artifactory for their part of the Distribution flows.
- Each replicator should use the default proxy configured in Artifactory. (params will be passed during replicator registration)
- If there is no default proxy configured, a proxy will not be used for the communication with the other replicator.
- If there is more than 1 default proxy configured, <TBD>
- Support Basic Authentication scheme by using Proxy http authentication/authrozation headers
- support ssl proxy
- communication between replicator and artifactory shouldn't be via proxy (different http client)