When setting pull replication on Artifactory and the pulling remote repository is on a different version than the source instance, the event pull replication checkbox is grayed out.
Steps to reproduce:
- Have 2 Artifactory instances of Enterprise license.
- One of the instances should be with an older/different version than the other.
- Go to the older version instance and set a generic repository pointing to the newer remote instance repository. (or vice versa)
- Edit the remote repository and set a pull replication.
- The "Event pull" will be grayed out.
Also, I've noticed that the old version is not recognizing the new version as smart remote repo, whereas when setting two instances with the same version, it detects it as the smart remote repository and the event pull replication checkbox is optional.
Tested on the following versions: