Docker remote repository digest pulls may fail when the cache period is set to zero.
- Set up two Artifactory 5.10.3 instances
- Create a local Docker repository in one and remote one (with the metadata cache period set to zero) in another
- Upload an image to the local Docker repository
- Point the remote repository to the local and
- Attempt a digest pull several times from the remote (or use curl) and notice the intermittent 404's
- Set the metadata cache retrieval period (under the advanced setting of the remote Docker repository) to non zero (even 1 would work)