Affects Version/s: 6.1.0
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0
1) Use the repository to pick a folder underneath a repository. Do not choose the top-level repository to reproduce as the top-level repository works.
4) "Select file"
5) Pick file and OK.
6) see error:
- "<file name>" No enum constant org.artifactory.descriptor.repo.RepoType.undefined
These variations seem to work:
- Using "Multiple" instead of "Single" does not yield this error.
- Using the top-level repository instead of a sub-folder, and specifying the sub-folder in the "Target:" field does not yield this error.
- Upload via the JFrog CLI does not yield this error.