Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Currently when you login via LDAP to Artifactory, the user is added to a Group which has Admin privileges or a Group without Admin privileges. However in both the cases, the user is not able to get an option to add SSH keys to his profile page. The user is able to unlock the profile and generate API key and encrypted password, but cannot update their SSH keys.
For this test we have made sure that "Allow Created Users Access To Profile Page" is always enabled in the LDAP settings page.
Once this happens it is also not possible to Edit the user and manually enable the "Can Update Profile" option.
The expected behavior is that the LDAP User should be able to update their user profile page and if needed add the SSH keys to their User.
Current Workaround which involves manual steps:
- Remove user from the LDAP admin group.
- Login to Artifactory which will update the User groups.
- Now you will be able to Check "Can Update Profile" checkbox in the Edit user page.
- The user can now enter an SSH key in their profile:
- Add the user back to the LDAP admin group.