Affects Version/s: 5.5.1, 6.7.0, 6.5.9
Fix Version/s: None
When creating rules for distribution repositories in Artifactory, according to the docs "While it is possible to specify rules that conflict, since rules are applied in the order in which they appear, the first rule that is applied will take precedence." To change the the order in which they appear you may drag and drop items along the list.
The problem is that this list is paginated, and it doesn't allow to move the rules between different pages.
The behavior is easily reproduce-able with the following steps:
- Spin up instance (furthest back tested is 5.5.1)
- Create distribution repository
- Create enough rules to create a second page
- Try to change the priority of the rule by dragging it to top
- Now try to move one from the second page to the top of the first (or anywhere on the first)