Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
when configuring multipush replication and the target repositories have the same name in the status field in the response of Scheduled Replication Status REST API the value is taken only from one of the repositories and being set for both.
Steps to reproduce:
- Configure multipush replication to two targets with the same repository name
- During the replication process stop on of the instances to fail the replication
- In the repository properties it should have both "ok" and "error" (for the replication result property)
- Issue the Scheduled Replication Status and notice the output is different then the UI:
- In addition, notice the in the repositories section above there is only one repository name and not two as the number of the target repositories.
- In case the repositories name on the targets are different the output of the REST API call is correct: