Artifactory smart remote GO repository list API fails.
- Create a GO remote repository to github.com
- Place the remote inside a GO virtual (call it go)
- Perform the following test (which should work): curl -v http://localhost:8081/artifactory/api/go/go/github.com/ulikunitz/xz/@v/list
- Set up a different Artifactory instance (target)
- Create a remote repository (in target) to the existing virtual GO repository
- Put the new remote repository (target) inside a GO virtual (call it go)
- Perform the following test (which will fail): curl -v http://localhost:8082/artifactory/api/go/go/github.com/ulikunitz/xz/@v/list