Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Artifactory Cloud
When a distribution repository in Artifactory is linked to a Bintray account that has parameters i.e.: username, organization name etc... that start with numerical characters, pushing can be done, but artifactory fails to load after a restart.
Step to reproduce:
1) Sign up for a new Bintray account
2) Fill in the sign up form using numerical values - username, organization name etc...
3) Set up a distribution account on Artifactory (It was tested with a saas account)
4) Link the distribution repository to the new Bintray account
5) Publish some file to Bintray
6) Restart Artifactory
When trying to start Artifactory, the following error is being shown: