Priority: 4 - Normal
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 6.10.0
In Unbundle system (Like AOL) , when doing export and then import the import process doesn't copy the service_id from the export files and the system generates new service_id.
The new service_id unmatched the service_id in Access permission and that cause a permission issues.
In order to fix it i did the following:
I added a flag in import xml : isEnableCopySecurityAccessDir.
This flag causing the import process to also copy the service_id file.
NOTE: in unbundle system, you must do first Access import before Artifactory import.
Import Xml example:
"importPath" : "/Users/liorg/testing/unBundleTest/LiorVersion/Exports/20190303.142109",
"includeMetadata" : true,
"verbose" : false,
"failOnError" : true,
"failIfEmpty" : true,
"isEnableCopySecurityAccessDir" : true