Uploaded image for project: 'Artifactory Binary Repository'
  1. Artifactory Binary Repository
  2. RTFACT-18846

The repomd.xml getting downloaded is different then the actual present on artifactory

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Open
    • Priority: Normal
    • Resolution: Unresolved
    • Affects Version/s: 6.2.0
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: None
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      I have a virtual YUM repository with few remote and local repo's. And suddenly the virtual yum has stopped working with error.

      (process:62): GLib-WARNING **: 10:16:48.556: GError set over the top of a previous GError or uninitialized memory.
      This indicates a bug in someone's code. You must ensure an error is NULL before it's set.
      The overwriting error message was: Parsing primary.xml error: Extra content at the end of the document

      Upon digging further I found that the repomd.xml file in the virtual repo which is getting downloaded is different vs what I have in artifactory. I tried creating the new virtual altogether but that didn't help.

      Here is the curl command which shows the md5/sha256 everuthing different than actual

      [root@0cd9ffc61d18 yum.repos.d]# curl -I https://MASKED/artifactory/virtual-yum-rhel7-juned/repodata/repomd.xml
      HTTP/1.1 200
      Accept-Ranges: bytes
      Cache-Control: no-store
      Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="repomd.xml"; filename*=UTF-8''repomd.xml
      Content-Length: 1413
      Content-Type: application/xml
      Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 10:41:17 GMT
      ETag: 25e165cdd491bb2bdbfe5bb89762ba2e5b09cade
      Last-Modified: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 10:18:53 GMT
      Server: Artifactory/6.2.0
      X-Artifactory-Filename: repomd.xml
      X-Artifactory-Id: ad37a14b09cc8598:77dca39d:169b8d4fb65:-8000
      X-Checksum-Md5: 05bd1ee82671cc91ebd1e582ea152cef
      X-Checksum-Sha1: 25e165cdd491bb2bdbfe5bb89762ba2e5b09cade
      X-Checksum-Sha256: b9c109c6d728629c416141e40ff87939afb095456652907471f68dd628e85a40
      Connection: keep-alive
      

      And below is what I got from UI for same file

      Checksums
      SHA-256: f0a063f2a10f4ef200745e2e19be5bd0aad47c271d0226a6b39b1e1d9cb5ff60 (Uploaded: Identical)
      SHA-1: ecf82e921ea3b96a9329cf97d63f49467a84ee52 (Uploaded: Identical)
      MD5: f8e19e8590b06ce510351b365b49e547 (Uploaded: Identical)
      

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              Unassigned
              Reporter:
              Memon Juned
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              1 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated: