When browsing the packages in a conda channel on Artifactory, one can display the conda info about a package, but the dependencies are not always updated.
How to reproduce:
- Select a package in a conda channel (in the web UI)
- Click on the Conda Info tab. The package info are displayed as well as the dependencies.
- Click on another package. The package info and dependencies are properly updated.
- Click on a third package. The package info are updated but NOT the dependencies.
- Click on a new package and the dependencies aren't updated either. The only way to refresh them is to click on another tab and on Conda Info again (or force a page reload)
The dependencies in the conda info should be updated when clicking on different packages.